Quite a few gentlemen inquire as to what gifts to bring.
Gifts are certainly not expected, but if you wish to bring one, the gesture and your thoughtfulness are truly appreciated.
Gifts should be offered from the heart and without any expectations or strings attached.
Below are some suggestions, as many gentlemen commented they find such lists helpful while deciding on a gift:
- Champagne or Sparkling Wine. Veuve Clicquote is my favorite brand, but I enjoy others as well.
- E-gift vouchers to major brand stores and/or spas
- Vouchers for major airlines and hotels (I enjoy travelling and indulge often)
- Caviar (either red or black)
- Fine blue cheese
- Fine pate
- Dark chocolate (70-80%
- Lingerie from Agent Provocateur, La Perla or Victoria’s Secret (size Medium)
- Shoes (size 40)
- French Perfume (my favorite scents are Chanel Mademoiselle and Angel from Thierry Mugler)
- Handbags from high-end designers (Louis Vuitton, Chanel,Prada,Hermes)
*Or here’s my Amazon wishlist for your perusal:
**Secrets In Lace wishlist: